Thursday, February 26, 2009

January'09

Happy New Year from the Ashley's! Yes I know it's late, but better late than never! We spent New Year's Eve with the Dashers (my family we missed Christmas Eve) eating and playing Wii. We had a great time that night ...

Here are some random pictures from January including but not limited to ... Abby learning to ride her bike all by herself, Grace being a cutie in her Daddy's hat, me getting my first tattoo, Clint bathing our dog (aka horse!) Georgia and Kaden just getting into all kinds of stuff - his first apple, brushing his teeth by himself, climbing in the dryer, etc. Enjoy!!





2 comments:

Marsha said...

Yeah you are back alive!!! Great pictures.
Marsha

Hurst Family said...

Finally!! I've checked your blog many times to see no additions!! I can't say anything, though because I can be bad about not posting. Your family looks so great! Thank you for all your prayers, Nicole; it has meant so much to me!