Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hilton Head Part 2

Saturday morning we got up and enjoyed some more time on the beach before we had to checkout. It was a little warmer this time but still too cold to get in the water!
I found this oyster shell with a tiny little crab in it. The girls thought it was so cool!
Here the girls are picking up shells - that was their favorite thing about the whole trip.
Here is one of Kaden's little buddies ...
The girls looking for more shells - isn't the background beautiful?
The sun was too bright for Kaden! He won't keep his sunglasses on though, so he just fussed about it ... LOL
Me and the girls on the beach ...
Clint and the kids on the beach ...
The view from our balcony at our hotel - the ocean is out there, it's just hard to see! The resort was beautiful and we look forward to going back, hopefully soon. And when it's warmer!

3 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

OH MY GOODNESS!
Hey Nicole and Clint!
Lisa Lavender Blackman here!
I wandered over from Jordan's or Tara's blog...I forget. Maybe Marsha's!

How are y'all!
Will send you an invite to my blog!
LONG TIME! Good to see your smiling faces! :) And CHILDREN! Wow! God is good!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Look at you...you came to my blog and even became a follower!
WOW!
I am so glad I can keep in better touch with you! :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Ok,Ashley...you gotta blog more than this!!! I can't keep up with you if you aren't bloggin'!

AND the next time you want a GREAT beach trip. The FL Panhandle has the MOST beautiful white beaches...we love calling this home!