Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February Misc

Clint grilled ribs & chicken for us last weekend and we invited my Daddy & Matt over to eat. Clint was so proud of his masterpiece (and it WAS delicious) so I thought I'd post pictures!
Kaden and his Peepa - they sure do love each other!

Kaden and his Uncle Matt - he looks just like him and he loves him to death! Vice Versa!Kaden playing the guitar, complete with HeeHaw straw hat.

Kaden loving on me after he headbutted me and cracked my nose - AGAIN!

Kaden in Grace's bike helmet - yes it's purple, but that's okay!

Kaden showing his belly ...

And yes I know all the pics were of Kaden but you have to understand as a stay at home Mom, he's here with me all the day so I get to capture all his cute stuff. I promise I love my girls, too - and I'll try to take more pics of them!! LOL

0 comments: